“Free To Play”
|Release date (US)|
October 16, 2018
StarCraft II patch 4.6.2 is the second minor patch since patch 4.6.0.
For those who purchase a BlizzCon ticket or a BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, the following items are now available in your Collection:
- New Unit Skins
- Classic Probe
- Classic Drone
- Classic SCV
- New Portrait – Chimera Marine
Those who have purchased a War Chest will receive the following 17 portraits:
- WCS 2018 Trophy
- The cooldown of the Stalker and Dark Templar’s Blink ability will no longer be paused when under the affects of Fungal Growth.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tal’darim buildings to appear as standard Protoss buildings during cutscenes.
- The Odin’s anti-air weapon no longer causes friendly fire.
- Fixed an issue that caused Joeyray’s Bar’s Command Card to become locked, preventing the recruitment of new Outlaws.
- Fenix: The hover-text for Probius no longer displays an internal string.
- Trophy Tops have been restored.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Map Preview to not appear consistently.
- Cradle of Death no longer appears twice on the Co-op Mission menu selection.
- A hallucination of a Disruptor using the Golden Age skin will no longer appear practically invisible.