“Wings of Liberty beta patch 14”
|Release date (US)|
June 1, 2010
StarCraft II patch 0.16.0 is the fifthteenth beta patch for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
- Build time decreased from 17 to 12.
- Ground damage decreased from 14 to 12.
- Corruption energy cost decreased from 100 to 75.
- Burrowed move speed increased from 1 to 2.
- Peristalsis upgrade removed.
- Pneumatized Carapace cost increased from 50/50 to 100/100.
- Infested Terran energy cost decreased from 125 to 100.
- Organic Carapace upgrade removed.
- Tunneling Claws now also increases burrowed regeneration rate from 5 to 10.
- Anabolic Synthesis upgrade removed.
- Health increased from 450 to 500.
- Speed increased from 2.25 to 2.9531.
- Map Publishing: the default Battle.net host now points to the correct server.
- Time Expiration notices that were added for testing of the Guest Pass functionality have been removed.
- Fixed a crash when trying to open an old replay by double-clicking it in Explorer.