“Wings of Liberty beta patch 16”
|Release date (US)|
July 7, 2010
|Highlights & notes|
StarCraft II patch 0.19.0 is the eighteenth beta patch for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty.
General[edit | edit source]
- Rally points now behave as a move command, instead of an attack move command.
- Enabled the ability to manually add a StarCraft II character friend using the player's character code. Character code is a server-assigned numerical code that is displayed within the Add Friend panel.
- Battle.net Achievements & Rewards have been updated.
- All Quick Match modes are now available: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, and Free For All.
- All A.I. difficulties are now available for play.
- Cooperative matchmaking versus A.I. players is now available as a play mode.
- Enabled cross-game social features between World of Warcraft and StarCraft II.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- Frenzy spell removed.
- Infested Terran spell added.
- Infested Terran spell removed.
- Now immune to stuns and mind control.