|Release date (US)|
April 22, 1998
StarCraft patch 1.01 is the first minor patch since the release.
- Fixed cheat that allowed one player in a multiplayer game to see the map.
- Fixed bug that allowed players to receive extra resources when canceling building construction multiple times by exploiting lag in a multi-player game.
- Fixed pathing problem related crash bug that was most commonly exhibited in Terran 10.
- Fixed C Runtime Library crash bug exhibited during saved games when year was greater than 2098.
- Fixed sprite allocation errors that prevent normal combat and creation of units.
- Fixed occasional hang when joining and leaving Battle.net.
- Enemy Science Vessels no longer continually unmask after irradiating units.
- Missile turrets controlled by the AI properly acquire targets.
- Fixed blank game names in Battle.net game list.
- Game names with high ASCII characters now show up properly.