“Game & Expansion”
|Release date (US)|
May 15, 1999
StarCraft patch 1.05 is the first minor patch since patch 1.04.
- Reduced Academy cost to 150 minerals.
- Reduced Science Facility cost to 100 minerals, 150 gas.
- Reduced Spider Mine research cost to 100 minerals, 100 gas.
- Reduced the cooldown for units on unload from a transport.
- Added a limit so games can only be saved at most once every two minutes during a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a bug that caused save game compatibility problems with 1.03 save games loaded into 1.04 and Brood War.
- The 'something for nothing' cheat no longer gives Brood War upgrades in normal StarCraft games.
- When using the 'exactly' modifier in trigger conditions, incomplete units are no longer included in the comparision.
- Hallucinated devourers no longer leave acid spores on targeted units.
- Spider mines are now properly affected by disruption web.
- Neutral medics no longer auto-heal units.
- Added a wire-frame for Infested Duran in a dropship.
- The low memory version of the disruption web art is now correct.
- Terran insane AI no longer locks the system.
- Fixed the bug that allowed terran buildings to move after landing.
- Fixed the bug that incorrectly allowed 'morph to lurker' commands to be issued to units that weren't hydralisks.
- Miscellaneous minor bug fixes.
- (StarEdit) Eliminated dependence on updated comctrl32.dll
- (StarEdit) Now displays language based on installed version of StarCraft rather than operating system setting
- (StarEdit) Fixed a bug in the Player Upgrades dialog that could cause settings for one player to be inadvertently copied to another