“Game & Expansion”
|Release date (US)|
May 15, 2007
StarCraft patch 1.15 is the first minor patch since patch 1.14.
- Approved organizations can now operate StarCraft leagues. See (http://www.battle.net/info/patch.shtml)
- Replays are automatically saved as LastReplay.rep.
- Fixed a bug that allowed burrowed units to be stacked.
- Fixed a vulture exploit that crashed games.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the rally points of others to be set.
- Fixed a multicommand hack that crashed Macintosh players.