|Release date (US)|
September 20, 2017
|Latest version date|
September 29, 2017
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.20.6 ...
Specific Changes & Improvements
- The Observer UI will now properly handle highlighting and selecting Same Units, on Multiple Teams via CTRL + Clicking a unit type.
- An option has been added to allow game sounds to continue in the background
- /help now works as expected with all Battle.net chat frames including Create, Join, game lobbies, Ranked, and the Ladder scoreboard.
- /dnd now blocks whispers from users in chat lobbies and in game while the user is in chat lobbies or in game. Toggling /dnd on or off updates the user's status from Online to Busy.
- /friends list should now list all of the user’s friends.
- Players will no longer see /ignored Players' text during in game, various menus and lobbies including Battle.net chat and LAN chat. Edit (this is no longer in 1.20.6, but should make it's way into a patch soon)
- Fixed a crash players were experiencing when loading short replays.
- Players on the Europe gateway can now access profiles of other players.
Portrait Contest Winners Announced
Additionally, we are continuing our Frontier League Turn Rate experiment. Please refer to the following thread to join the discussion: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20759185815