|Release date (US)|
December 7, 2017
|Latest version date|
December 8, 2017
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.21.0 ...
- Updated the Map Pool for Match Making with Match Point 1.3 and Jade 2.1.
- Fixed an issue where replays with transport units were not playing properly.
Features & Improvements
- Added an EUD “Extended Unit Death” emulator that supports hundreds of EUD offsets for custom maps. This is something that we have been very excited to deliver for StarCraft Remastered and hope you all really enjoy it. For additional information on EUD please visit our blog: (Link)
CCMU “Cannot Create More Units”
- Brood War enthusiasts can rejoice in the glory that is updated CCMU variables. We have raised the limits of sprites & bullets that can be spawned in game! Additionally, we have added an option while creating a game that allows players to adjust the CCMU limits back to their original limitations.
Updated the current ladder map pool in the Frontier League to:
- Fighting Spirt
- Match Point
- New Jade
- Tau Cross
- We have updated our turn rate algorithm to be smarter and better than ever. The new system is more meticulous at determining if the turn rate needs to be lowered and will even increase it.
- Players can now view their own replays from the profile screen.
- Changes made for Game Speed, Key Scroll Speed or Mouse Scroll Speed should now persist after patches.
- Pressing U now only toggles replay speed after Alt+Tabbing in and out of the Replay session.
- The + and = symbols are now working correctly within chat.
- /where and /whois commands are now working correctly for those that are Blizzard friends and non Blizzard friends.
- Fixed an issue where some player and race settings couldn’t be changed in the Single Player lobby.
- Players that navigate rapidly through the client menus will no longer hit a black screen state.
- Fixed a crash on Mac occurring when joining a Multiplayer custom game.
- Save game is disabled for EUD maps
- Replays will not be saved for EUD maps
- A big majority of EUD maps are supported except for maps that change the SCR graphics