|Release date (US)|
February 8, 2018
|Latest version date|
February 12, 2018
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.21.3 ...
- Fixed Korean IME input for Windows 10 version 1709.
Features & Improvements
- Updated the global matchmaking algorithm to heavily favor more latency performant matchups. Join the conversation here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20761596714
- Revised custom game map distribution with cloud support. peer-to-peer downloads will only occur if the player is unable to obtain the map via the cloud.
- Optimized custom game packet re-sending if we detect poor connectivity between players.
- Revamped the lobby latency display bars to more accurately represent latency between players. For additional information please see the following post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20761696799
- Added dynamic turn rate support for custom games. DTR is now the first option on the turn rate slider.
- Optimized the performance of the matchmaking game results screen.
- Doubled the CCMU bullet limits to 400.
- Additional EUD map support
- Added the following characters to the allowed rebindable hotkeys: ' ; . , \ [ ]
- The /f la command now displays the current User that is logged in rather than combing both the previous and the current Users' friends.