|Release date (US)|
March 7, 2018
|Latest version date|
March 16, 2018
StarCraft: Remastered patch 1.21.4 ...
Build 3776, March 16, 2018
- Addressed an issue with non-english text in the Battle.net UI.
Build 3720, March 7, 2018
Features and Improvements
- As part of StarCraft’s 20th-anniversary celebration, we’ve added another unique console to Remastered. The skin can be enabled via the game options menu. We really hope you enjoy it, and we thank you for your continual support over the last 20 years. https://starcraft2.com/en-us/sc20
- Added Turn-Rate 20 and 24 support
- Optimized performance of the interface elements for Gateway, Registry, Ranked Info, and Leaderboard Screens.
- Fixed an issue causing ranked matches to frequently fail and re-queue.
- Crashes occurring during the join game process.
- Mac oversized cursor on Retina displays.
- Turn rate not displaying
- Fixed an issue where typing in Japanese and Traditional Chinese would cause a disconnect.
- Removed the Linked Profile option from the UI.