“Heart of the Swarm beta”
|Release date (US)|
September 7, 2012
StarCraft II patch 2.0.0 is the first beta patch for the Heart of the Swarm beta.
Balance Changes[edit | edit source]
- Warhound Weapon attack delay has increased from 1.3 to 1.7.
- Swarm host locust attack damage has decreased from 16 to 14.
- Viper Consume can no longer be used on creep tumors.
- Oracle Preordain duration has decreased from 2 min to 1 min.
- Viper Blinding Cloud now hits everything, but the radius of effect has reduced from 2.5 to 1.5.
- Widow mines will no longer damage each other with their splash damage.
- The bug affecting the Overlord speed upgrade has been fixed. Upgraded Overlords will now travel at the expected speed of 1.88.
Hotkey Changes[edit | edit source]
- Revelation has changed from E to R.
- Entomb has changed from R to E.
- Mothership Core
- Energize has changed from N to E.
- Purify has changed from E to F.
- Swarm host
- Spawn locust has changed from W to C.
- Fleet Beacon
- Research Gravity Sling has changed from T to G.
- Research Bosonic Core has changed from G to A.
- Hydralisk Den
- Evolve Muscular Augments has changed from C to A.