“Heart of the Swarm beta”
|Release date (US)|
January 24, 2013
- Exciting new replay features have been added to Heart of the Swarm.
- Watch With Others - This feature allows you to watch replays in sync with other players on Battle.net.
- Take Command - This feature allows you or your group to take control of selected player armies while watching a replay.
- Recover Game - This feature allows you to recover a prematurely ended game from a replay.
- For more details about these new features, please see our overview on the StarCraft II Community Site.
- Vs. AI Mode has been enabled. Players can now challenge an AI opponent that scales in difficulty.
- Training Mode has been enabled. In Training Mode, you’ll work your way up from basic StarCraft gameplay skills to greater challenges designed to hone your skills.
- Lots of tweaks and polish have been made to the new UI throughout the beta.
- The latest balance changes can be found in our Balance Update threads in the Beta Discussion forum.
- The Mac version of the Heart of the Swarm Beta is now working properly again.