“Legacy of the Void beta”
|Release date (US)|
April 15, 2015
StarCraft II patch 2.5.0b is an unofficial patch name to catalog the Balance updates after patch 2.5.0a.
Protoss[edit | edit source]
- Health changed from 80/60 to 90/90.
- Upgrade changed to a health upgrade instead of providing bounce damage.
- Upgrade now adds 50 shields to Adepts.
- Adept can cancel the shade ability at any time. When you cancel, the shade disappears and you don’t teleport.
- Immortal barrier ability now absorbs 200 (up from 100).
- Disintegration ability damage increased to 550
- Units under the effect of Disintegration can’t regenerate, heal, or repair health.
Terran[edit | edit source]
- Lock-on range down from 15 to 12.
- Range upgrade now increases lock-on range up to 15.
Zerg[edit | edit source]
- Starts off with 9 range.
- Range upgrade has been removed.
- Attack is more responsive right after it finishes burrowing.