“Legacy of the Void beta”
|Release date (US)|
July 13, 2015
- You can now use the Alt plus control group number or Alt, Shift, and control group number to ‘steal’ units from your allies’ control.
- When the party leader joins the queue for Archon mode, all members of the party will be shown the selected race.
- Made several changes to improve the in-game chat system.
- Added a Chat Manager to help manage multiple channels.
- Added channel members list.
- You can now increase the chat window size.
- Ranked ladder play is now available.
- The following gameplay options are being removed from the menu and will permanently be active.
- Display World Object Tooltips
- Display Game Tooltips.
- Display Hotkeys on Command Card.
- Enable Starting Worker Rally.
- Game Timer.
- New Tab: Observer and Replay Options.
- ‘Show Build Grid’ is now on by default.
- ‘Voice’ tab renamed to ‘Voice Chat.’
- Fixed an issue where a Cyclone’s Lock On ability would be stuck in the ‘On’ state.
- Researching Targeting Optics should no longer prevent the Cyclone from using the Lock On ability on flying units.
- The number of current Heroes of the Storm games will no longer appear in chat.
- Fixed an issue where Reaper’s KD8 charge would reverse Adept’s Psionic Transfer ability.
- The Reaper’s KD8 charge will no longer break the automatic harvest cycle of workers.
- The Reaper’s KD8 charge should no longer interfere with a unit’s ability to use shift-queued commands.
- Graviton Beam will no longer instantly cause a Ravager or Lurker to finish morphing.
- Terran A.I. should once again research Vehicle Weapon upgrades.
- (2) Dash and Terminal – All gold bases should now have the correct number of full mineral patches.
- (2) Bridgehead LE – All bases should have 5 full mineral patches.
- Build Bypass Armor Drone and Research Rapid Deployment now have hotkeys.
- Bypass Armor Drone will now reacquire a target that has left and reentered its range.
- Cyclone now receives the correct amount of armor from armor upgrades.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bypass Armor Drone to not display it’s visual on a Stalker that used blink.
- The Immortal’s Barrier should now properly block the Disruptor’s Purification Nova.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a party leader from inviting a player who recently left their party.
- Motherships should no longer be able to cast Photon Overcharge on Pylons.
- [MAC] Fixed a crash when attempting to download the latest patch.