“Legacy of the Void”
|Release date (US)|
February 23, 2016
|Latest version date|
February 24, 2016
StarCraft II patch 3.1.3 is the third minor patch since patch 3.1.0.
February 23, 2016, Build 40977[edit | edit source]
Co-op Missions[edit | edit source]
- A balance pass on Co-op Missions has been implemented, click here for developer insights.
- Improvements have been made to map loading times for Co-op Missions.
- Map Balance
- All maps have been rebalanced to allow for more consistent difficulty levels.
- Opponent AI Revamp
- The enemy AI will now be more diverse and can have specialized builds like producing more expensive units, fast units or air units.
- New decals have been added
- Terran Decal Reward
- Reach level 5 with Raynor or Swann in Co-op Missions.
- Zerg Decal Reward
- Reach level 5 with Kerrigan or Zagara in Co-op Missions.
- Protoss Decal Reward
- Reach level 5 with Artanis, Vorazun or Karax in Co-op Missions.
- Terran Decal Reward
- Commander and Unit Balance Changes
- Seeker Missile + 35 Shield Damage.
Raynor[edit | edit source]
- Base Trait
- Infantry Build increased to 50% faster (up from 20%). Now also applies to mechanical units (does not affect SCVs).
- Factory and Starport Mechanical units cost 20% less minerals. The Vespene Gas portion remains the same.
- Improved Stim
- Raynor now starts with this, no longer need to research from the Tech Lab.
- Buff increased to 75% (up from 50%).
- Costs 50% less life.
- Medic Advanced Upgrade
- Safe Guard: Reduces damage that unit takes by 25% while they’re getting healed.
- Banshee Calldown: Duskwings
- Start with full energy and can stay cloaked for the full duration.
- Now hits cloaked enemy ground units even if you don't have detection.
- Subgroup priority lowered to match regular Banshees.
- If Yamato fails, it will not trigger its cooldown.
Kerrigan[edit | edit source]
- Kerrigan's initial birth time has been reduced from five minutes to four minutes.
- Base Trait.
- Life steal increased from 25% to 30%.
- Level 3 Talent
- In addition to doubling the damage of Leaping Strike, it also doubles the damage of Psi Shift (from 50 to 100).
- Assimilation Aura
- Now costs 0 energy.
- Generates 100% more gas than before.
- Immobilization Wave
- Cooldown reduced from four to three minutes.
- The 100 damage it does is now dealt up front rather than over 10 seconds.
- Kerrigan is now invulnerable while casting this ability.
- Frenzy is set to autocast by default.
- Base Trait.
Vorazun[edit | edit source]
- Mind Control energy cost increased to 150.
- Mind Controlled (Dark Archon only) units now take supply. You can always cast this ability regardless of your supply status and can still go over 200 supply.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with the group list displaying groups players were not part of.
- Fixed an error that appeared on Macs after making a graphics change and restarting the client.
- Fixed a localization issue with the Replay UI.
- Fixed an issue in the Profile > Ladders > Current Season page where the Grandmaster start date would be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where Widow Mines were dealing damage inconsistently to Immortals.
- Fixed an issue where Medics in Co-op Missions could sometimes become stuck trying to heal allied Zerg buildings and not properly move past them. The intent was they only heal Zerg defensive structures. The proper fix will be made in a future patch, but for now, Medics will no longer autocast heal on Zerg structures but can be manually told to do so.
- Fixed an issue where some editor options could be used outside of the Test Document.