“Legacy of the Void”
|Release date (US)|
April 5, 2016
StarCraft II patch 3.2.1 is the first minor patch since patch 3.2.0.
- Fixed an issue where quickly clicking the ‘Play Again’ button from the Score Screen would display an error about being locked out from the matchmaking queue.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to reconnect to Battle.net from the in-game login screen after logging out and changing regions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to not spawn as the race they selected in ranked ladder play.
- On the Campaign screen, the Last Mission Played screen should now display the correct mission image.
- On the Campaign screen, fixed an issue where Nova’s decloaking animation would sometimes fail to play.
- Fixed a desync that could occur when using the Recover Game feature.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when playing StarCraft II in Offline Mode.
- Map Statistics will now show the proper win ratio in the Map Preferences dialogue.
- Players using StarCraft II: Starter Edition can once again invite players to Custom Game and Arcade lobbies.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when double clicking a player’s name during a friend request.
- Fixed a tooltip issue where text and images would sometimes overlap in Arcade maps.
- Nova Covert Ops
- Replaying through Nova Covert Ops Mission Pack 1 will no longer overwrite your previous bonus objectives’ equipment progress.
- Fixed a crash when starting a new Nova Covert Ops campaign in Offline Mode while using a non-English version of StarCraft II.
- Fixed an issue on the Mac that caused Nova’s hair to display incorrectly during cutscenes.
- Legacy of the Void Campaign
- Fixed an issue where cutscenes would sometimes be skipped when replaying the Legacy of the Void campaign.
- Fixed an issue where Solarite would occasionally reset to 100 when visiting the Legacy of the Void Master Archives.
- For more information on these two bug fixes, please see our forum post.
- Gameplay and Races
- The Reaper’s KD8 Charge will now correctly knock back targets away from the grenade rather than away from the Reaper.
- Adjusted the Liberator attack reticule while in Defender Mode to be more visible on snow terrain and in Low graphic settings.
- Fixed an issue on Invader LE that prevented Terran structures from landing in certain locations on the map.