“Free To Play”
|Release date (US)|
May 30, 2018
StarCraft II patch 4.3.2 is the second minor patch since patch 4.3.0.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Darkness Sanctuary LE
- Reduced the size of the high ground platforms near the natural expansions to better allow air units to be hidden from units without high ground vision.
- Adjusted lighting to make units easier to see.
- Fixed an issue that caused selection circles to not appear on certain ramps.
- Lost and Found LE
- Adjusted the mineral configuration at certain base locations to allow Reapers to path and cliff jump without issue.
- The ramps from a player’s starting location can no longer be blocked with 3 pylons or supply depots in mirrored locations.