“Free To Play”
|Release date (US)|
July 17, 2018
StarCraft II patch 4.4.1 is the first minor patch since patch 4.0.0.
- Kerrigan’s Mutalisk upgrade Severing Glave has been reworked.
- Will now remove the damage penalty from each bounce but will no longer increase its damage.
- No longer provides 100% bonus damage to armored units.
- Nova: Fixed the Nuke and Holo Decoy Cooldown Mastery tooltip to correctly read it decreases cooldowns by 3 seconds per point.
- Raynor: Fixed an issue that caused the Research Resource Cost Mastery to not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Banelings from the Baneling nest and Banelings morphed from Zerglings to not benefit from the Baneling Attack Damage Mastery.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Scourge’s Virulent Spores upgrade to not function.
- Dead of Night: Chokers will once again use their choking ability.
- Cradle of Death
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Alarak to be unkillable on Cradle of Death.
- Fixed an issue where units could get transported under Stone’s Transport Compound and become trapped.
- Stone’s Transport Compound can no longer be cloaked.
- Fixed several incorrect icons for Co-op units.
- The Renegade Missile Turret now has a burning animation.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Widow Mines using the Special Forces skin to display a slower than normal burrow animation.
- Removed the ‘Attack’ and ‘Stop’ commands from Pylons in the hotkeys menu.
- The Anion Pulse Crystals upgrade no longer shows an internal string when using the Wings of Liberty expansion level.
- A Widow Mine using the Mira’s Marauders skin now shows the burrow particle effect.