(Redirected from StarCraft Wiki)
Welcome to Starpedia
Welcome to the Starpedia Wiki
The free StarCraft wiki encyclopedia with 479 articles that anyone can edit!
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding on existing ones.
real-time strategy (RTS) computer games developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It is similar to Blizzard's previous hit franchise, Warcraft, except that it has a space opera setting rather than a high fantasy setting. StarCraft was the best selling video game of 1998, and was so successful that Blizzard estimated in 2004 that around 9.5 million copies had been sold since its release (about 4.5 million copies in South Korea), making it the third best-selling computer game in history. StarCraft is praised for being a benchmark of RTS for its depth, intensity, and balanced races. The main storyline of the series revolves around a war between three galactic species: the protoss (a race of humanoid religious warriors), the zerg (vile insect-like aliens who share a hive mind) and the terrans (initially, descendants of human prisoners from Earth). The sequel, StarCraft II, is a trilogy after the events of StarCraft: Brood War with each "chapter" focusing on one of the three species.
- StarCraft & Brood War
- StarCraft: Remastered
- StarCraft II
- StarCraft: Ghost
- Liberty's Crusade
- Shadow of the Xel'Naga
- Speed of Darkness
- The Dark Templar Saga
- War Stories
- 2 October 2018 – StarCraft: Remastered Patch 1.22.1 released
- A new patch has arrived for StarCraft: Remastered with new features, some improvements and bug fixes.
- 11 September 2018 – StarCraft II Patch 4.6.1 released
- A new patch has arrived for StarCraft II with a commemorative bundle in honor of the Bain family and bug fixes.
- 4 September 2018 – StarCraft II Patch 4.6.0 released
- A new patch has arrived for StarCraft II with a new co-op commander Tychus and more.
- How to help
- See how you can help contribute to Starpedia Wiki! Remember to maintain a standard for grammar and punctuation in your contributions, please.
- Join Slack in the #starcraft channel!
- Register an account to keep track of your contributions.