|John "TotalBiscuit" Bain|
|Born||July 8, 1984|
|Died||May 24, 2018|
Games critic (formerly)|
Professional StarCraft II caster (formerly)
Bain was diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2014. In May 2018, he announced that chemotherapy had failed to remove cancer and that his liver was failing, hence his retirement from game commentary/criticism. He passed away on May 24, 2018. In patch 4.6.1 for StarCraft II, a commemorative bundle was made for TotalBiscuit with all proceeds going toward his family.
- John was invited to cover BlizzCon 2005 because of his work with the Blue Plz! podcast and the World of Warcraft Radio.
- StarCraft on Twitter, 2017-10-19
- TotalBiscuit Announcer and Contest. Blizzard Entertainment (2017-01-01).
- Game Critic TotalBiscuit Says He's Retiring: 'I Don't Have Long Left'. Kotaku (2018-05-02).
- Genna Bain on Twitter, 2018-05-04
- Commemorative Bundle. Blizzard Entertainment (2018-09-09). Archived from the original on 2018-10-07.
- Anshlun 2018-05-25. Game Critic TotalBiscuit Passes Away at Age 33. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2018-05-27.